| || |
Posada Belen Museo Inn Free 5 min calls to/from US and Canada
* EXPERT LOCAL TRAVEL SERVICES.
* VERY SAFE AIRPORT PICK UP.
* Bus transfers and shuttles.
* SAFE choice for Women traveling alone.
* Room Service available.
* CENTRALLY located in the Historic Center
* 15 Minutes from the airport (3 miles).
* QUIET for sleeping.
* Restaurant with good food.
* WATER available 24 hrs.
* Free purified ozonised drinking water.
* Baggage storage service.
* Orthopedic cotton mattresses.
* Intimate gourmet restaurant.
* Vegetarian and special diets available.
* Baby Crib available.
* Travel Library.
* One day laundry service.
* Medical Doctor available by phone FREE.
* Ambulance and paramedics service.
* Book exchange.
* Safe Box in Rooms.
* All rooms with private bathrooms.
* Showers w/SOLAR HEATED WATER.
* In room ventilators.
* 300 registered Mayan artifacts on
display make us a true museum.
* Historic Building & ambience ( 1873 ).
* FENG SUI balanced.
* Traditional arts and crafts decoration.
ETHERNET and FREE Wi-Fi.
* Computer and internet on site.
* Post office service.
* Car and mini-bus rental.
* Tours and expeditions.
* Updated Travel Information.
* Reservations Assistance.
* Domestic Airline Tickets.
* Shuttle Service to attractions.
* NO TV in the rooms (so ALL can sleep)
* Parking Available in the area.
* Vintage candle lights atmosphere.
* Fountain and jungle in the garden.
* Live old pet turtles in the garden. =0)
* Family friendly ambience.
If you need any other special help we may be able to give you a hand.
American Plan (No Meals) + Tax
|Single with Bath || US$ 39 |
|Double with Bath || US$ 49 |
|Triple with Bath || US$ 59 |
|Quadruple with Bath || US$ 69 |
Bed and Breakfast Plan (B & B)
| Single B & B ||US$ 45 |
|Double B & B ||US$ 60 |
|Triple B & B ||US$ 82 |
Quadruple B & B
|US$ 99 |
|US$ 5.50 |
|US$ 7.50 |
Dinner or Lunch
|US$ 15.00 |
|Room No. || |
Beds Type and Number
|No. 1. ||2 single bed |
|No. 2 ||1 matrimonial bed |
|No. 3 ||1 matrimonial bed |
|No. 4 ||3 single beds |
|No. 5 ||1 matrimonial bed and 1 single bed |
|No. 6. ||1 matrimonial bed and 2 single beds |
|No. 8. ||2 single beds |
|No. 9. ||1 matrimonial bed and 2 single beds |
|No. 10 ||1 matrimonial bed |
|No. 11. || 2 single beds. |
We know how tired you can get while traveling and we like ALL our guests to be able to SLEEP and REST to be ready and fresh for your early start in the morning to take that flight or tour (in Guatemala things start VERY early and we specialize in tourism), so at "Posada Belen" we DON'T have TV's in the rooms. Please note that we are also different in many other aspects to regular "Hotels" like we Don't have a big sign outside of the Posada since most of our guests are usually recommended by friends or travel guides and since we are a museum for security reasons our door is always closed (you will have to ring the bell), taxi drivers know where our address is, but unfortunately some times they take you the long track to get a "little" extra, also they never have change or may want to take you to another hotel where they can get a commission, that is why We are proud of make your first night in Guatemala more comfortable, with our personalized SAFE airport pick up service, this way you know exactly how much is going to cost you and where are you being take to in the shortest time, avoiding this way any unpleasant first impression of Guatemala, this also help us to keep a family and safe atmosphere.
Our main dinning room table is a big long one so during meals most of our guests find themselves chatting and making new friends (a few had got married) , this is very good way to find out about the latest travel news and tips on places in the country.
Come in... We know you will like it...!!!